- N-Two’s method of live thermowell installation is cheaper than purchasing the available thermowell hot tap kits.
- Capable of installing ½” and ¾” thermowells of various lengths on live systems.
- System shut downs not required.
- This service is needed when installing a temperature reading device on an existing 'live' system.
- Addition of building automation system (BAS) temperature points or the expansion of an existing BAS system.
- A specialized thermowell adaptor is welded to the pipe by the mechanical contractor (welding services provided by N-Two upon request).
- A valve is installed on the specialized adaptor.
- A standard hot tap is carried out allowing the adaptor to become 'live'.
- The provided thermowell is inserted and installed.
- The valve is removed.
- The new thermowell is ready to accept various devices (thermometer, temperature sensor, etc…).